WHMIS (GHS) Training Online
Danatec’s award-winning, industry recognized WHMIS online training course is for initial or re-certification training. This course meets all of Health Canada’s training requirements under the Hazardous Products Regulations, for all persons involved in handling workplace chemicals.
Danatec’s WHMIS online course (formerly known as WHMIS 2015) centres around 5 WHMIS stories, which bring in real life events, told by real people in real workplaces. The video, animations, engaging games and skill building exercises will make for an engaging interactive learning experience. Our course centres on elements that ensure the information is understood, retained and easily resourced.
A final exam to complete the course and a printable certificate along with a shareable Digital Badge is issued upon completion. Free printable resources are included such as our WHMIS sample label, poster, sample SDS, glossary and a workplace exercise sheet for additional training.
- Industry recognized, printable WHMIS certificate
- Live support Monday-Friday, 7am to 5pm MST
- Interesting and engaging learning content created by industry experts
- Same day certification, begin your training in minutes
- Stop and go at your convenience
- Printable resources for easy reference and use
- Mobile/Tablet compatible
- Easily accessible – stored record of training that can be shared if needed for auditing purposes or proof of certification
- Shareable Digital Badge
Buying training for your company? Ask about our customizable WHMIS certificates, exams and worksite specific content built to meet your requirements. Please email email@example.com.
Have a WHMIS question? Speak to one of our safety expert free of charge, call us toll free at 1-800-465-3366
Frequently Bought Together:
WHMIS Handbook - $8.95 - The new 60-page WHMIS Handbook is an excellent tool for every employee who works around hazardous materials and covers the major concepts of chemical safety. <<Learn More >> Also available as an iOS or Android app.
- What is WHMIS?
- WHMIS Hazards Groups
- WHMIS SDS
- WHMIS Symbols & Labels
- Personal Protective Equipement (PPE)
- What to do if something goes wrong? Emergency actions
- Special situations