WHMIS (GHS) Training Online – Employers
Health Canada requires anyone working with or near chemicals in the workplace, is required to take Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) training. As an employer, you are liable for your employees and are required to provide a safe work environment and WHMIS training for your employees.
Our easy to use WHMIS course is built to all the Canadian standards you need to comply and crosses all industries in Canada. This course meets all federal training legislation and contains brand new 2018 information to meet the mandatory WHMIS GHS training deadline of Dec 1, 2018.
This course can be used as initial training for first time users or as refresher training when WHMIS training needs to updated. Our engaging eLearning is built with videos, exercises and uses industry relevant experiences. Great for adult learners or non-computer savvy individuals. It’s so easy to use, you’ll spend less teaching your employers how to use this course, and more helping them doing their jobs safely.
- Printable and Digital Certificate Badge ”
- Learner Identity Verification Technology Assuring who takes the training is who they say they are (add link)
- 1 Million people trained
- Award-winning Training Programs Readers Choice Award 2018
- 20,000 Companies Served
- Canadian Company Subject Matter Experts on Canadian WHMIS Legislation
- 100% Money Back Guarantee As long as a user has not started their course, full refunds available within 30 days